Career Opportunities at IDP Education (HCM Office) - Contact Center Team Leader
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position: Contact Center Team Leader (Full time)
This position will report to National Marketing Manager
• Responsible for the day to day operations and performance of the assigned team
• Conducting daily team meetings, setting the tone for the day, celebrating wins
• Monitoring of agent performance and driving the desired outcomes
• Achieving performance targets
• Development and performance management of agents
• Sharing insights, wins & loses and areas of focus with CCM, DA and QA
• Having regular communication with CCM for alignment and development of skills
• Driving incentives and overall team culture
• System upload and report management
• Have knowledge about call center management
• Excellent communication, explanation and customer orientation.
• Ability to work under high pressure and target.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
• At least 02 years of working experience in call center is required for this position.
• Good at English (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
• 13th month salary.
• Bonus in the end of year.
• High incentive monthly.
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET
• 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 day sick leaves.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & training.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via firstname.lastname@example.org
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi St, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam