Career Opportunities at IDP Education: Facebook Ads And Social Specialist (HCM)
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position: Facebook Ads And Social Specialist (Full time)
Key responsibilities for this position;
• Managing advertising calendars and advertising materials to coordinate with event promotion.
• Work with Creative and E-Commerce teams to generate advertising assets including video, graphics, ad copy, and landing page URLs.
• Traffic ad campaigns and builds in ad serving platforms (Ads Manager & Power Editor).
• Conduct A/B tests in ads to understand contributing factors that drive the business forward.
• Support local Marketing team with day-to-day needs.
• Monitor and analyse advertising trends, make optimizations recommendations.
• Stay current with industry best practices and technologies.
• Set up brand awareness, lead generation and nurturing campaign;
• Be a part of team to develop the content, design, promote and implement IDP social marketing activities
• Measure outcomes of all social marketing activities and provide optimized solutions
• Prepare Facebook insight reports to team and superiors
Technical & Professional Knowledge Requirement
• 2+ years’ experience working directly for an advertiser, agency, ad tech or social media platform.
• 2+ years’ experience managing digital media including Facebook campaigns on Power Editor or similar platform
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, vendors and team members.
• Ability to create compelling ad copy that finds all the customers and sells all the things.
• Superior collaboration and teamwork skills; experience working with cross-functional teams.
• Project management experience and adaptability: Ability to re-prioritize while operating within a fast-paced environment, while continuously maintaining attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office software (Excel, Power Point) and/or Google for Work products (Google Analytics, Sheets, Slides) and data analysis tools (MySQL).
• Positive attitude and hunger for learning and getting your hands dirty.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in relevant area (Business, Econ, Math, Statistics, Engineering, etc).
• Teamwork: solve work problems professionally & effectively
• Problem Solving: keep track of any emerging problems & solve them as early as possible
• Displays good listening and writing skills.
• Communicate professionally with superior, peers, partners, clients, customers and suppliers
• 13th month salary.
• Bonus in the end of year.
• High incentive monthly.
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET
• 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 day sick leaves.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & training.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via email@example.com
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi St, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam