Career Opportunities at IDP Education: IELTS Administration Officer
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right institution and the right country.
We’ve been operating for close to 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity with offices in over 30 countries.
In 2017, we acquired the Hotcourses Group, a leading course search database and student engagement platform.
IDP is also a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular high-stakes English language test and operates 11 English language teaching campuses across South East Asia.
ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (IELTS SERVICE) (Full time)
• Be responsible for pre/while/posttest date administration onsite/offsite for smooth delivery of the test to meet audit requirements and IDP service standards
• Manage/monitor examiners, clerical markers & invigilators as per IELTS policy
• Library duty; update library resources regularly.
• Assist in providing of IELTS briefings and seminars
• Support/facilitate ACET counselors on receiving registration
• Other tasks as assigned by manager
• Bachelor degree
• At least 1-year experience in administration, customer service or public relations (Experience to work in multi-national companies is a plus)
• Experienced in event organization.
• Knowledge of regional market and statistical analysis
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Vietnamese (IELTS 6.0 or above)
• Proficiency in M.S Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Skills: typing, presentation, communication, administration & planning
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraint
• Ability to work in team and individual
• Ability to take responsibility and initiative
• Customer-oriented, patient, friendly
• Please attach an updated photo of yourself
• 13th month salary.
• Incentive quarterly and bonus annually
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
• 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 days sick leave.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & Training.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via email@example.com
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi St, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam