Career Opportunities at IDP Education (Ho Chi Minh Office) : MD Manager
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position: MD Manager Vietnam (Full time)
Key responsibilities for this position;
• Achieve the annual budget for Student Placement (US, UK & CA) & execute the long term strategy of the company to strengthen its position as leading student placement service provider across all destinations. This to be achieved by finding the right balance between local needs of customers and global operating model.
• Together with Country Director, Office Managers and Marketing Manager, build multi-destination business size to achieve MD=AU.
• Be the focal contact point for US, UK and Canada clients for better service and for effective communication to clients.
• Co-develop and co-execute the destination-wise activity calendars with marketing team to deliver pipeline leads and conversion targets by intake.
• Provide strong business leadership, instilling IDP’s vision for the organisation and a performance driven culture with the office team.
• Provide mentoring, coaching, ongoing communication thereby driving for high engagement and excellent business results.
• Provide destination training, knowledge training for counselling team, certify the counsellor who are qualified to do the counselling works.
• Build strong client support through ongoing engagement and client relations. Take the leading role to develop business model, proactively manage clients and follow up execution plan by the MDOM business model.
• Build strong working matrix relationships with country teams – destination and marketing, IETLS and IELTS - to deliver optimal results.
• Contribute to building a world class operating environment by exhibiting a collaborative but decisive operating style.
• Be a productive and effective member of country leadership team and supporting CD through exhibiting a collaborative operating style but ensuring that decisions are taken on time.
• Timely preparation, with Marketing & Regional Destination leaders, of intake based pipeline plan and activity calendars.
• Execute activity calendar as per defined dates and timelines.
• Achieve targets for Leads, Applicants, and Finalised volumes – by destination and by intake (US, UK & CA).
• Build and implement destination strategies for each destination.
• Positive MD client satisfaction ratings at country and office level, well client management
• Hire, train and maintain trained and certified counsellor numbers by destination (US, UK & CA).
• Successful implementation of global projects across all MD counsellors.
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
• Demonstrated skill in a customer facing multinational company with experience in developing business plans, budgets and skills to monitor, review and report on progress.
• Proven ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
• Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders (clients & students) – with diverse interests – to their satisfaction, but always keeping to the ultimate goal of the organisation.
• Knowledge of relevant information in education industry for at least one destination (US, UK, Canada)
• Strong problem resolution skills
• A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
• Respects diversity in employees
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Good written and verbal English skills
• Experience in working with CRM systems will be desirable
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via firstname.lastname@example.org
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi St, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam