Career Opportunities at IDP Education (Ho Chi Minh Office): Marketing Content Specialist
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position: Marketing Content Specialist (Full time)
This position will report to SEA Digital Marketing Manager and National Marketing Manager of IDP Viet Nam. Key responsibilities for this position:
Content Creation and Management
• Spearhead creation of content across all channels, for all business streams of IDP Vietnam. Content creation includes copy, photo, video and others (as appropriate)
• Build and manage a content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to the company’s lead capture channels
• Collate User Generated Content from internal and external sources for social media, blog posts, and newsletters.
Outbound Content Creation
Create outbound content such as blog posts, newsletters, flyers/brochures, social media campaigns, reports, webinars, EDMs, infographics, and other content
• Responsible for both consumer-targeted and internal communications material
• Responsible for developing regular content for social media, website and e-mail newsletters
• Responsible for copywriting and ensuring brand voice resonates throughout all physical and digital material
• Output will include copy and captions in social media and artwork, copy in physical collaterals, blog content and features, scripts for events and engagements and others as needed
Grow and Nurture New Leads
• Grow new leads or nurture existing leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Effectively communicate all company value propositions and USPs vs. direct competitor through creating content for physical and digital channels
• Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through EDMs, content, and social channels.
- Manage and segment end-user databases and develop nurturing strategy and content targeted towards each segment
• Optimize owned and external content for search engines. Monitor keyword Search Engine Results Page (SERP) performance.
Collaboration and Co-creation
• Work with marketing manager and digital specialist to establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand ROI of inbound marketing activities and conversion rate of each campaign
• Collaborate with other members of the marketing team in developing concepts and initiatives that will achieve Marketing objectives and support other business priorities
• Actively participate in planning and brainstorming sessions, whether within Marketing unit, or in collaboration with other units (i.e. Student Placement and IELTS)
• Provide creative input to various projects and initiatives that will require Marketing expertise and knowhow
Support the Marketing Manager in other related initiatives that may be required from time to time
• Perform duties that may be assigned by the Marketing Manager
• Take the lead in selected projects as delegated by the Marketing Manager
Essential requirements (skills, knowledge, experience and qualification):
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. Business, marketing or communications degree is preferred
• Experienced writer
• Some experience in marketing preferred.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Very strong grasp of the English language
- Must be able to effectively communicate and manage relationships with English speaking international constituents
- Must be able to develop English language content fit for an international market
• Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
• Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Experience in optimizing content for search engines (SEO)
• Experience optimizing content for various digital channels (social media, web, EDM, etc.)
• HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, photo and video editing, video production/direction
• Prior experience in the education or travel domain
• 13th month salary.
• Bonus in the end of year.
• High incentive monthly.
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET
• 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 day sick leaves.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & training.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via firstname.lastname@example.org
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi St, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam