IDP tuyển dụng 2018: Multi-media Designer
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position: Multimedia designer (Full time)
Key responsibilities for this position;
Digital Materials and Web Development
Main responsivities are creating and developing all content formats for digital activities
• Design web banners (gif, html5, flash), video contents and infographics etc. to create attention-grabbing visuals
• Proactively recommend upgrade and/or enhancement of digital marketing collaterals to make them have greater impact
• Produce HTML webpages and email, newsletter layouts
• Ensure that IDP website, landing pages and other digital materials employ company branding
• Understand how digital marketing influences the user interaction online and effectiveness of online platforms.
Compliance to Global Branding Guidelines. Collaboration and Co-creation
• Ensures all creative output adheres to the brand guidelines
• Work closely with other members of the marketing team to efficiently and regularly produce and deploy high-quality content that will increase awareness and engagement
• Be a resource in providing guidance for overall office adherence to brand compliance.
• Collaborate with other members of the marketing team in developing concepts and initiatives that will achieve Marketing objectives and support other business priorities
• Provide creative input to various projects and initiatives that will require Marketing expertise and knowhow.
• Perform duties that may be assigned by the Assistant Marketing Manager to assist with digital activities
• Take the lead in selected projects as delegated by the Assistant Marketing Manager
Essential requirements (skills, knowledge, experience and qualification):
• Diploma / Degree qualification in Multimedia, Digital Media Design or equivalent
• At least 2 years’ working experience in web design/development or video design
• Must be highly proficient in User Interface Design, Web Design, HTML, and CSS
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker
• A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
• Must be able to understand and implement global brand guidelines
• Comfortable with interacting with internal colleagues alike
• Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
• 13th month salary.
• Bonus in the end of year.
• High incentive monthly.
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET
• 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 day sick leaves.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & training.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via email@example.com
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi St, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam