Career Opportunities at IDP Education: Head of Sales & Operations Manager Nationwide (Student Placement)
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 32 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP Vietnam has a demand to recruit the following position: HEAD OF SALES AND OPERATIONS, HO CHI MINH 1 OFFICE ((Full time)
Reports to Country Director, the Head of Sales and Operations will responsible for achieving the short term goals for Student Placement & implement the long term strategy of the company to build a sustainable business model. Strengthen the leadership position for Australia and build IDP to be the leading player in Multi Destinations (US, UK and Canada).
Key responsibilities include:
• To provide strong business leadership, instilling IDP’s vision for the organisation and a performance driven culture with the office based office-based teams
• Develop a strong team led by high performing Office/Branch Managers, Counselling, Sales Support teams to oversee the creation of a dynamic, inclusive work place, building a performance driven culture while recognising and celebrating innovation success and achievement.
• Lead the team at a functional and operational level, mentoring, coaching, motivating, communicating and driving for high engagement and excellent business results
• Lead the development and implementation of country, destination and office based lead generation, counselling capability/capacity, pipeline conversion business plans aligned with regional goals
• Set and monitor office level KPIs to support the implementation of the country’s business plan
• Lead and support Branch Managers to improve Sales productivity through the implementation of global CRM system adoption, pipeline management, conversion benchmarks. Improve sales skills through training.
• Lead the teams to provide outstanding service and support to customers, clients, and partners to achieve sales, market share targets
• Build strong working matrix relationships and leverage with destination, marketing and finance leaders and other regional/global staff to deliver optimal result
• Collaborate with Finance and Country Director to implement forecasting methodologies and processes to achieve accurate, timely pipeline and revenue forecasts for all offices within the country.
• Play an active role in development of company’s global priorities keeping bigger picture in mind
• At least 7 years of Sales & Operations Management experience, preferably in Multi-National Company.
• Demonstrate skill in managing customer facing sales-based operations with strong commercial acumen and experience in developing growth strategies, business plans, budgets and expansion plans across Vietnam.
• Highly skilled leader with a proven ability to motivate and lead a diverse multi office -based team to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
• Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders (clients & students) – with diverse interests – to their satisfaction, but always keeping to the ultimate goal of the organisation.
• Master’s or equivalent degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferable
• Experience in working in cross border teams
• Experience in working with CRM systems
• Outstanding skills in customer liaison and client relationship management
• A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Outstanding written and verbal English skills
• Salary: negotiation
• 13th month salary.
• Bonus in the end of year.
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
• 15 working-days recreation leave & 10 days sick leave
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & training abroad.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via firstname.lastname@example.org
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi St, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam