Career Opportunities at IDP Education: Visa & Welfare Admin Team Leader
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position: VISA & WELFARE – ADMIN TEAM LEADER Ho Chi Minh (Full time)
1. Reporting to the Branch Manager
2. Manage Visa and Admin Counsellor team
3. In charge for visa and welfare for students
- Checking disbursement documents for the banks and assisting students in payment of fees to institutions
- Following up CoE, visa and health check result for students’ applications.
- Arranging accommodation, airport pickup, etc. for students.
- Liaising with receptionist for air ticket arrangement
- SES sales and operation (OSHC, homestay, bank account…)
- Following up with students of initial counseling.
- Assisting counselors in administrative tasks (visa applications, enrolments, student data update, filing)
- Handling guardian and dependent visa
- Supporting old students to renew visa
- Other tasks as assigned by the line manager
4. SES champion for HCM1 Office
• Have knowledge about studying overseas, student placement, especially in Australia, UK, US, New Zealand, and Canada.
• Excellent communication, explanation and customer orientation.
• Demonstrate strong sales, have ability to maintain and widen customers’ relationship.
• Excellent English. (equivalent IELTS 6.0)
• Ability to work under high pressure and target.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the same sector is required for this position.
• Salary: negotiation
• 13th month salary.
• Bonus in the end of year.
• High incentive.
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
• 15 working-days recreation leave.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & training abroad.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via email@example.com
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi St, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam