Career Opportunities at IDP Education: Visitor Visa Counsellor (HCM office)
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position: VISITOR VISA COUNSELLOR (Full time)
Reporting to the Manager:
• Prepare visa application for visitors
• Checking disbursement documents for the banks and assisting students in payment of fees to institutions
• Following up CoE, visa and health check result for students’ applications.
• Arranging accommodation, airport pickup, etc. for visitors.
• Liaising with receptionist for air ticket arrangement.
• Following up with students of initial counseling.
• Assisting counselors in administrative tasks (visa applications, enrolments, student data update, filing)
• Other tasks as assigned by the team leader/line manager
• Have knowledge about studying overseas, student placement, especially in one of following market: Australia, UK, US, New Zealand, and Canada.
• Excellent communication, explanation and customer orientation.
• Excellent English. (equivalent IELTS 5.5)
• Ability to work under high pressure and target.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the same sector is required for this position.
• 13th month salary.
• Quarterly Incentive, Bonus in the end of year.
• English Training scholarship for staff and family.
• 15 working-days recreation leave.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & training abroad.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via email@example.com
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi St, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam