Murdoch University offer all students two weeks free rent in the University’s Student Village (operated by Campus Living Villages) in 2016. This offer is for any room type for agreements of 42 weeks.
Scholarships in celebration of Murdoch’s 40 Anniversary
As part of Murdoch University’s 40th Anniversary celebrations, Murdoch is offering Early-Bird Scholarships of AU$4,000 to all eligible international applicants who accept their Semester 1 2016 or Semester 2 2016 Murdoch University offers until 31/1/2016.
Number: There is no limit to how many Early Bird Scholarships will be awarded.
All eligible (refer to eligibility criteria for details) international students who apply for a course, meet the minimum course entry requirements, receive an offer for the Semester 1 or Semester 2 2016 intake, and accept their offer until 31/1/2016 will be awarded the scholarship.
Value: $4,000 paid into your Murdoch University tuition-fee account
Open: All eligible offers that are accepted
Payment: Subject to the terms and conditions of the award being met, the award is paid in two equal instalments (of AUD$2,000 each) directly into the Early-Bird Scholarship recipient's Murdoch University tuition-fee account after the census date of each of the first two consecutive semesters of study.
The Early-Bird Scholarship payment is not redeemable for cash.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
• Be an international student.
• Must have received an offer to study a Murdoch University course (exclusions apply) commencing either in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2016.
• Must have accepted the Murdoch University offer between 18 September and midnight (Western Australian time) on the night of Friday 18 December 2015.
More info: The following are NOT eligible for the Early-Bird Scholarship.
• Applicants who apply for Masters of Research or PhD
• Incoming exchange students, Cross-Institutional Enrolment and other Not-For-Award applicants other than Study Abroad applicants. For avoidance of doubt, Study Abroad applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
• Applicants with packaged offers with Murdoch University's Streamlined Visa Processing Partners;
• Recipients of another scholarship offered by Murdoch University or one of the University's corporate or private sponsors;
• Recipients of another scholarship, offered by an external body, which pays for part or all of the applicants tuition fees;
• Applicants who accept their offers after midnight on the night of Friday 18 December 2015 (Western Australian standard time); and
• Applicants for intakes other than the Semester 1 or Semester 2 2016.
How to apply
Please note that you do not need to apply for the Early-Bird scholarships as this scholarship will automatically be granted to all international applicants who accept an offer for Semester 1 or Semester 2 2016 until 31/1/2016.
For more information and apply, please contact your nearest IDP’s offices.
About IDP Education
IDP Education is an organization which was established more than 45 years ago, and has been operating in Vietnam for over 20 years. IDP plays an important role in facilitating international education, helping over 400,000 students succeed in quality schools in Australia, UK, USA, Canada and New Zealand. The company has a network of 80 international admissions office and helps students from 50 different countries to achieve their study plans.
About IDP IELTS
IDP is a proud co-owner of IELTS worldwide and has nearly 20 year experience in Vietnam. IDP has administrated the IELTS exam for over a half millions of students in Vietnam with many achieving their desired results. With the intent of studying abroad, immigration, career promotion, or using IELTS to be exempted from the English Graduation exam, you can contact us and register at the IDP offices. By offering professional service, well-equipped library system at IDP and ACET, convenient test venues and times, prompt results delivery, IDP will be your trusted companion for your future.
ACET was established by IDP Education and UTS:INSEARCH in Vietnam as a provider of academic English programs, IELTS registration and high-quality IELTS preparation courses. ACET is proud of its high-quality academic programs, dedicated and professional staff and the valued support that is offered to students. For more information, visit www.acet.edu.vn.
For more information, visit www.idp.com/vietnam or:
HCMC: Star Tower Building, 33 Mac Dinh Chi, District 1, tel: (08) 3910 4205
223 Hung Vuong Street, District 5, Tel: (08) 3835 0133.
Ha Noi: 53A Le Van Huu, Hai Ba Trung District, tel: (04) 3943 9739.
Da Nang: 96 Le Loi Street, Hai Chau District. Tel: (0511) 388 9828.
Can Tho: 131 Tran Hung Dao, Ninh Kieu District. Tel: (0710) 373 3667