The most common types of study abroad scholarships include:
- Merit based: These scholarships are based on a student’s academic record or extracurricular activities such as sporting achievements and service to the community.
- Studentspecific: These are scholarships for students who qualify based on factors such as gender, race, religion, family and medical history.
- Destinationspecific: These are scholarships awarded by a government or university to students from a particular country.
- Subjectspecific: These are scholarships a university or institution awards to students who plan to pursue a specific field of study.
For more information please contact IDP Education (Vietnam:
(08) 3910 4205 - 3835 0133 * (04) 3943 9739 * (0710) 373 3667 * (0511) 388 9828 * http://www.vietnam.idp.com/