Business Masters at The University of Auckland, New Zealand
Why study at the University of Auckland?
- Ranked 94th in the QS World University Rankings (2013/14).
- Department of Accounting and Finance ranked 24th in the QS World
University Rankings by subject (2014).
- One of 1% of Business Schools in the world to hold Triple Crown accreditation from AACSB International, EFMD-EQUIS and AMBA.
- Auckland is a safe, multicultural and vibrant city of 1.5 million residents,ranked third in the 2014 Mercer Quality of Living Worldwide City Rankings.
- Business classes are held in the modern Owen G Glenn Building, which contains lecture theatres, study rooms and computer labs.
We offer a portfolio of coursework masters programmes
|Programme||Points/Duration||International Fees NZD*
|Master of Management||180 points; 15 months
|Master of International Business||240 points; 18 months||$74,220||April/ September|
| Master of Professional Accounting
||240 points; 18 months
|Master of Marketing (from September 2015)||240 points; 18 months||Refer to our website||April/ September|
|Master of Applied Finance (from September 2015)||240 points; 18 months||Refer to our website||April/ September|
The MProfAcctg is recognised by the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA) and Certified Practising Accountants (CPA)Australia, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
What are the entry requirements?
A bachelors degree from a highly ranked Vietnamese university in either business or a relevant non-business discipline, with an average GPA of 7.5 (on a 0 -10 point scale). The exact admissions requirement will depend on the ranking of the institution and discipline studied.
English language: international students must achieve an academic IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0; or TOEFL equivalent.
For full details of entry requirements, visit www.businessmasters.auckland.ac.nz
What scholarships are available?
A number of scholarships are available.
Visit our website: www.businessmasters.auckland.ac.nz/scholarships
Please click here for more details.