East Coast School of Languages Profile 2015
General Program Information
- An intensive program is 25 classroom hours and five hours of social activities per week.
- ECSL has four terms per year and each term lasts three months.
- The term start dates are the recommended start dates. However, students can start most Mondays.
- In each term students will complete one full level taken in two sessions with a midterm exam after the first session and a final exam at the end of term.
- ECSL offers six levels in total: Basics followed by Levels 100 through 500.
- Classes are from 8:45am to 3:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:45 am to 12:00 noon on Fridays.
University and College Pathway (UCP) with Bridging Level
- The UCP program is intensive and is designed as solid preparation for academic success.
- Students can start UCP in Level 200 allowing them plenty of time to master the skills they need for academic study.
- ECSL’s UCP Level 500 is a 12-week bridging level and students who successfully complete this level gain direct entry to partner colleges and universities – no IELTS score required.
- ECSL has pathways to colleges and universities in Nova Scotia, PEI, Ontario, Saskatchewan, and the USA. Check our website for a full listing of institutions and their requirements.
- All of our partners provide Conditional Letters of Acceptance to both ECSL and the institution.
About IDP Education
IDP Education is an organization which was established more than 45 years ago, and has been operating in Vietnam for over 20 years. IDP plays an important role in facilitating international education, helping over 400,000 students succeed in quality schools in Australia, UK, USA, Canada and New Zealand. The company has a network of 80 international admissions office and helps students from 50 different countries to achieve their study plans.
For more information, visit www.idp.com/vietnam or:
- TP HCM: Star Tower Building, 33 Mac Dinh Chi, District 1, tel: (08) 3910 4205;
223 Hung Vuong Street, District 5, Tel: (08) 3835 0133.
- Ha Noi: 53A Le Van Huu, Hai Ba Trung District, tel: (04) 3943 9739.
- Da Nang: 96 Le Loi Street, Hai Chau District. Tel: (0511) 388 9828.
- Can Tho: 131 Tran Hung Dao, Ninh Kieu District. Tel: (0710) 373 3667
About IDP IELTS
IDP is a proud co-owner of IELTS worldwide and has nearly 20 year experience in Vietnam. IDP has administrated the IELTS exam for over a half millions of students in Vietnam with many achieving their desired results. With the intent of studying abroad, immigration, career promotion, or using IELTS to be exempted from the English Graduation exam, you can contact us and register at the IDP offices. By offering professional service, well-equipped library system at IDP and ACET, convenient test venues and times, prompt results delivery, IDP will be your trusted companion for your future.
ACET was established by IDP Education and UTS:INSEARCH in Vietnam as a provider of academic English programs, IELTS registration and high-quality IELTS preparation courses. ACET is proud of its high-quality academic programs, dedicated and professional staff and the valued support that is offered to students. For more information, visit www.acet.edu.vn.
UTS: INSEARCH is a premium pathway college for students wishing to study at the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) in Australia. Once students complete their English Language studies, they can move into pathway programs with UTS Foundation Studies and diplomas, and then into the second year of their bachelor degree programs at the University of Technology, Sydney. Academic English students may also go on to post-graduate studies and research programs at UTS.
UTS: INSEARCH has over 25 years’ experience in developing leading English Language curriculum and teaching English Language to international students.For more information, visit www.insearch.com.vn
There are no events