Victoria University of Wellington Seminar
Victoria was established in 1899 and is situated in New Zealand’s vibrant, entrepreneurial capital city, Wellington. Students have unique opportunities to benefit from close University connections to industries, government and research organisations strategically located in the capital.
- Ranked the #1 university in NZ for research quality and it is home to New Zealand’s top Law School and the only double AACSB accredited Business School in the
- country. Brigham Young’s worldwide survey of Accounting Staff output has ranked Victoria’s Accounting, Information Systems and Audit research highly.
- Ranked in the top 150 universities in 11 subjects: Law, Politics, English Literature (31st worldwide) History, Psychology and Education all in the top 100,Geography,
- Modern Languages, Earth and Marine Sciences, Media Studies and Economics and Econometrics all in the top 150 (QS World Rankings by Subject 2014).
- Ranked in the top 3% universities worldwide (QS World University Rankings 2014/15)
- Ranked 41st worldwide by Times Higher Education in the Top 100 Most International Universities 2015.
Victoria has over 22,000 students, including 3000 international students, enrolled in four campuses across the city. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in seven faculties:
- Architecture and Design
- Engineering (Computing only)
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Wellington is New Zealand’s dynamic capital city.
- The Wellington region has the highest proportion of the working age population and the highest median income in the country (Statistics New Zealand). It also ranks 12th out of 221 world cities for quality of living (Mercer 2014 International Quality of Living Survey). Offering a vibrant, creative city scene, fantastic public transport and stunning natural surrounds, Wellington is an excellent location for study and recreation.
About IDP Education
IDP Education is an organization which was established more than 45 years ago, and has been operating in Vietnam for over 20 years. IDP plays an important role in facilitating international education, helping over 400,000 students succeed in quality schools in Australia, UK, USA, Canada and New Zealand. The company has a network of 80 international admissions office and helps students from 50 different countries to achieve their study plans.
For more information, visit www.idp.com/vietnam or:
- TP HCM: Star Tower Building, 33 Mac Dinh Chi, District 1, tel: (08) 3910 4205;
223 Hung Vuong Street, District 5, Tel: (08) 3835 0133.
- Ha Noi: 53A Le Van Huu, Hai Ba Trung District, tel: (04) 3943 9739.
- Da Nang: 96 Le Loi Street, Hai Chau District. Tel: (0511) 388 9828.
- Can Tho: 131 Tran Hung Dao, Ninh Kieu District. Tel: (0710) 373 3667
About IDP IELTS
IDP is a proud co-owner of IELTS worldwide and has nearly 20 year experience in Vietnam. IDP has administrated the IELTS exam for over a half millions of students in Vietnam with many achieving their desired results. With the intent of studying abroad, immigration, career promotion, or using IELTS to be exempted from the English Graduation exam, you can contact us and register at the IDP offices. By offering professional service, well-equipped library system at IDP and ACET, convenient test venues and times, prompt results delivery, IDP will be your trusted companion for your future.
ACET was established by IDP Education and UTS:INSEARCH in Vietnam as a provider of academic English programs, IELTS registration and high-quality IELTS preparation courses. ACET is proud of its high-quality academic programs, dedicated and professional staff and the valued support that is offered to students. For more information, visit www.acet.edu.vn.