JAMES COOK BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA - SEMINAR
Interviewing directly with Mr. Alex Quang Nguyen, Regional Director of James Cook University about scholarships.
Time: 14 April 2015 at 17:30.
Venue: IDP Office – 223 Hung Vuong, District 5, HCMC
Please call: (08) 3835 0133, 2249 0000
- Offering 4.000 - 5.000 AUD bursary for 30 Master students
- Free IELTS fee (3.500.000VNĐ) or Health check fee.
- Master of Business Administration – MBA.
- Master of Professional Accounting – MPA.
- Master of International Tourism and Hospitality Management – MITHM.
- Master of Information Technology – MIT.
- MBA – MPA.
- MBA – MITHM.
- MBA – MIT.
Information about James Cook University:
- James Cook University (JCU) was established in 1970. JCU is a sizable public university having 3 internal locations in Australia: Cairns, Townsville and Brisbane and 1 external location: Singapore.
- According to Shanghai JiaoTong University ranking 2014, JCU is in top 4% of high education universities in the world and achieved 5-stars of students’ pleasure after graduation and the high proportion of graduate students having jobs.
- In top 12 universities for Tourism major subject in the world.
- JCUB was awarded 39 Australian national prizes for the excellent teaching, the most among all universities with the same majors (2009-2013).
- JCU is the second oldest in Queensland offering various research and taught programs with high standard. It is ranked in 12 institutions teaching tourism in the world. JCU gains high reputation in Reservation, Geology, Maritime, Natural Resource Management and Tropical Biologist.
- JCU has over 22000 students including 6000 international from 100 countries. In Australia, JCU is a member of (Innovative Research Universities Australia (IRUA).
- The university campus is located in Brisbane, the heart of Queensland proving plenty of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in business administration, accountancy, marketing, hospitality, Information technology…
- JCUB would bring international students energetic experience, multi-cultural changes with part-time jobs and graduate jobs.
About IDP Education
IDP Education is an organization which was established more than 45 years ago, and has been operating in Vietnam for over 20 years. IDP plays an important role in facilitating international education, helping over 400,000 students succeed in quality schools in Australia, UK, USA, Canada and New Zealand. The company has a network of 80 international admissions office and helps students from 50 different countries to achieve their study plans.
For more information, visit www.idp.com/vietnam or:
- TP HCM: Star Tower Building, 33 Mac Dinh Chi, District 1, tel: (08) 3910 4205;
223 Hung Vuong Street, District 5, Tel: (08) 3835 0133.
- Ha Noi: 53A Le Van Huu, Hai Ba Trung District, tel: (04) 3943 9739.
- Da Nang: 96 Le Loi Street, Hai Chau District. Tel: (0511) 388 9828.
- Can Tho: 131 Tran Hung Dao, Ninh Kieu District. Tel: (0710) 373 3667
About IDP IELTS
IDP is a proud co-owner of IELTS worldwide and has nearly 20 year experience in Vietnam. IDP has administrated the IELTS exam for over a half millions of students in Vietnam with many achieving their desired results. With the intent of studying abroad, immigration, career promotion, or using IELTS to be exempted from the English Graduation exam, you can contact us and register at the IDP offices. By offering professional service, well-equipped library system at IDP and ACET, convenient test venues and times, prompt results delivery, IDP will be your trusted companion for your future.
ACET was established by IDP Education and UTS:INSEARCH in Vietnam as a provider of academic English programs, IELTS registration and high-quality IELTS preparation courses. ACET is proud of its high-quality academic programs, dedicated and professional staff and the valued support that is offered to students. For more information, visit www.acet.edu.vn.