US information seminar
STEM – Sound Strange but it’s not a new major
STEM is abbreviation of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
STEM is still a new definition to Vietnamese students as the majority perceives it as a hard-to-find-a-job major. However, STEM is actually a hot major around the world, which lacks of skillful resources not only in the US but in other developing countries.
STEM does not simply involve experiments in the lab but actually its applications to help the world, develop and innovate our life.
To start up with STEM, Community College in the US are the best way to go as it offers students with practical lecture, friendly environments between students and professors, and lower tuition fee. Community College opens up many chances in the near future as you can transfer directly to year 3 and 4 at any US universities.
Let’s explore the what you can do to be successful in STEM with Community College:
- Step 1: Find out as much information as you can about Community College and STEM
- Step 2: Find out information about Community College that‘s good at Technology stream or STEM major.
- Step 3: Prepare a solid foundation to start your studies
- Step 4: Enhance your relationship with your professors as they are those who can write you a reference letter and guide you further in the field.
Good luck on your journey ahead and don’t forget to contact IDP when you need a helping hand in studying abroad journey.
IDP is now offering free service for studying abroad in the US.
Also, ON Saturday, 8/8/2015, IDP will organize US special day with 3 different topics:
- How to make your application stand out?
- Scholarship hunting tips – January Intake 2016
- What do you need when studying abroad in the US? GMAT/SAT/TOEFL/IELTS information
The Event will be held at:
- HCMC: 33 Mac Dinh Chi, dist.1, 2nd floor
- Hanoi: 53A Le Van Huu, Hai Ba Trung
About IDP Education
IDP Education is an organization which was established more than 45 years ago, and has been operating in Vietnam for over 20 years. IDP plays an important role in facilitating international education, helping over 400,000 students succeed in quality schools in Australia, UK, USA, Canada and New Zealand. The company has a network of 80 international admissions office and helps students from 50 different countries to achieve their study plans.
For more information, visit www.idp.com/vietnam or:
- HCMC: Star Building, 33 Mac Dinh Chi, District 1, tel: (08) 3910 4205;
223 Hung Vuong Street, District 5, Tel: (08) 3835 0133.
- Ha Noi: 53A Le Van Huu, Hai Ba Trung District, tel: (04) 3943 9739.
- Da Nang: 96 Le Loi Street, Hai Chau District. Tel: (0511) 388 9828.
- Can Tho: 131 Tran Hung Dao, Ninh Kieu District. Tel: (0710) 373 3667
About IDP IELTS
IDP is a proud co-owner of IELTS worldwide and has nearly 20 year experience in Vietnam. IDP has administrated the IELTS exam for over a half millions of students in Vietnam with many achieving their desired results. With the intent of studying abroad, immigration, career promotion, or using IELTS to be exempted from the English Graduation exam, you can contact us and register at the IDP offices. By offering professional service, well-equipped library system at IDP and ACET, convenient test venues and times, prompt results delivery, IDP will be your trusted companion for your future.
ACET was established by IDP Education and UTS:INSEARCH in Vietnam as a provider of academic English programs, IELTS registration and high-quality IELTS preparation courses. ACET is proud of its high-quality academic programs, dedicated and professional staff and the valued support that is offered to students. For more information, visit www.acet.edu.vn.
There are no events