- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Hot News
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- What is IELTS?
- Book My Test
- Prepare for IELTS
- IELTS for UK
- IELTS Result
- Study English
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
$20,000 scholarship from Le Cordon Bleu waiting for you
IDP office 96 Le Loi Hai Chau district, Da Nang
Meet and discuss with representative from Le Cordon Bleu for the chance of claiming $20,000 scholarship.
Time: 15h - 17h October 14th 2016
Venue: IDP Office, 96 Le Loi, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
Le Cordon Bleu is a world renowned network of educational institutions dedicated to providing the highest level of culinary and hospitality instruction through world class programs. Le Cordon Bleu continues to evolve by combining innovation and creativity with tradition through the establishment of Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in business that focus on the demands of a growing international hospitality industry. Through our international faculty of Master Chefs and industry professionals, Le Cordon Bleu applies its distinctive teaching methodology where students gain experience through hands-on learning. Le Cordon Bleu is considered to be the guardian of French culinary technique through its culinary programs that continue to preserve and pass on the mastery and appreciation of the culinary arts that have been the cornerstone of French gastronomy for over 500 years.
The programs offered by Le Cordon Bleu range from Certificates to Master degrees in various campus around the world including Paris, London, Madrid, Amsterdam, Li ban, Japan, Korea, USA, Ottawa, Mexico, Peru, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and Thailand.
The Certificate III, Advance Diploma, Bachelor degree, Master degree programs offered at our campuses in Australia are unique:
- Certificate III in Patisserie / Cuisine – 6 months (Adelaide) or 9 months (Sydney/ Melbourne) with
6 months full time industry placement – students are paid.
- Advance Diploma in Hospitality (included Cert III) – 24 months (Adelaide) or 27 months (Sydney/ Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Business with a major (3 years)
- International Hotel Management (Sydney / Adelaide)
- International Restaurant Management (Sydney / Adelaide)
- Food Entrepreneurship (Adelaide)
- Convention and Events Management (Perth)
- Tourism Management (Perth)
2 years of course work with 1 year full time industry placement – students are paid.
- Master of International Hospitality Management with
6 months full time work paid industry placement
- Master of Gastronomic Tourism offer online program with Southern Cross University.
- Master of Business Administration 1.5 years
***SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AT PERTH CAMPUS***
Value $AUD 20,000 per students for both July 2016 & Jan 2017 intake