- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Hot News
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- What is IELTS?
- Book My Test
- Prepare for IELTS
- IELTS for UK
- IELTS Result
- Study English
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
How does it work?How do I participate?
1. The competition opens on Monday, 12 October.
2. You need to register at the i-Treasure Hunt competition website.
3. Upon registration, you will be sent an email containing the instructions, the questions and a link to the Application and Answer form.
4. You need to find the answer(s) to the questions by searching the internet.
5. When you think you have the answers, write or type the answers on the Application and Answer Form. The last question, of course, has no “right” answer!
6. When you have answered all the questions, send the Application and Answer Form to Ms Thanh Trinh at IDP Vietnam, Email: email@example.com.
7. Your application and answer form has to arrive by 17.00 Vietnam time on Saturday, 31 October, 2015. Application and Answer Forms received after this time will not be considered.
8. If you get stuck on a question, you can go to UOW Vietnamese Students on Facebook and ask for a hint. (Not for the answer)
Am I eligible to enter?
1. The University of Wollongong i-Treasure Hunt is open to residents of Vietnam, aged between 16 and 35 years, irrespective of citizenship. Entrants must be residents of Vietnam at the time of the competition.2. Before you start, please read the Terms and Conditions of this i-Treasure Hunt and make sure you are eligible to enter and that you understand the terms and conditions under which you are participating.
What are the prizes and how will they be awarded?
1. There are 2 iPhone 6 plus 64Gb to be won.
2. The winners will be the 2 eligible entrants who answer the questions correctly and (in the case of Question No. 5) most impressively. If more than 2 entrants answer the questions correctly and impressively, IDP Vietnam will randomly “draw out of a hat” 2 entries from among the entrants who answered the questions correctly and these entrants will be the 2 winners. If there are less than 2 entrants who answered the questions correctly, the 2 winners will be, firstly any single entrant who answered all the questions correctly and impressively and, secondly, the entrant(s) who answered the highest number of questions correctly, selected randomly by “drawing the applications out of a hat” to bring the total number of prizes awarded to 2.3. The names of the winners will be published on the UOW Vietnam website on 6 November, 2015. The winners will also be contacted by telephone and email. The winners are invited to the IDP Vietnam Study in Australia Exhibition for the award of their prize. In Hanoi, this event will take place on Saturday, 7 November, 2015 at Melia Hotel, 44B Ly Thuong Kiet, Hanoi. In Ho Chi Minh City, this event will take place on Sunday, 8 November, 2015 at Gem Center, 08 Nguyen Binh Khiem, Da Kao, District 1, HCMC. If a winner cannot attend the award of the prizes in Hanoi or HCMC, the prize will be retained until 30 November, 2015 for the winner’s collection at their closest office of IDP Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City; Hanoi; Danang; or, Can Tho. If the prize is not collected by 30 November, 2015, it will be forfeited. Uncollected prizes will be awarded to the next entrant selected according to the selection process detailed “What are the prizes and how will they be awarded?”, Item 2.
For further information, please contact Ms Thanh Trinh, IDP Vietnam,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 84 8 3910 4205