- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Hot News
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- What is IELTS?
- Book My Test
- Prepare for IELTS
- IELTS for UK
- IELTS Result
- Study English
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the ACCOUNTANT position (Full time)
1. Maintenance of accounts
- Process A/P transactions in Accounting software on daily basis,
- Monitor accounting entries of Hanoi team,
- Reconcile intercompany transactions between HCMC & Hanoi offices at month end,
- Perform month end transactions & reconciliation process as required by the company
2. Taxation filings
- Prepare monthly tax reports (VAT, PIT, WHT) for Hanoi Office
- Prepare quarterly tax report (CIT & VAT invoice),
- Support Hanoi team to maintain tax deductibility of company’s expenses,
3. Budget management
- Provide explanation for variances in budget analysis,
- Assist manager in budget preparation & forecast.
4. Cash management
- Prepare monthly bank & cash reports for Hanoi
- Check and reconcile cash in hand & cash at bank on monthly basic for Hanoi
- Manage cash in bank to ensure cash needs for operations and cash efficiency,
- Prepare cash flow forecast for every quarter.
5. Maintenance of monthly revenue report
- Prepare monthly list of revenue collected in cash and via bank accounts for Hanoi
6. Team support
- Support other team members to achieve the best outcome,
- Support other teams in issues relating to accounting records
• Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance (University of Economics or National Universities)
• At least 2-year experience in accounting (Experience to work in multi-national companies or Auditing and Accounting Firm is a plus)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Vietnamese (IELTS 6.0 or above)
• Proficiency in M.S Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraint
• Ability to work in team and individual
• Ability to take responsibility and initiative
• Good planning and reports
• 13th month salary.
• Bonus annually
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
• 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 days sick leave.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & Training.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
Application please send email to email@example.com berfore September 30th 2016.