- Du học
- Du học IDP
- Dịch vụ
- Du học
- Sinh viên
- Tìm kiếm khóa học
- Cách tính chi phí
- Hướng dẫn
- Sự kiện
- Học bổng
- Hỏi Đáp
- Tin Tức
- Kỳ thi IELTS
- Kỳ thi IELTS IDP
- Thông tin IELTS
- Lịch Thi IELTS
- Để đạt kết quả tốt
- IELTS du học & định cư tại Anh
- Kết Quả IELTS
- Khuyến Mãi
- Hỏi Đáp
- Học tiếng Anh
- Giới thiệu
- Liên hệ
Du học Úc
Du học Mỹ
Du học Anh
Du học Canada
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position: EDUCATION COUNSELLOR - Full time (Hanoi and Hochiminh City)
Reporting to the Line Manager
Sales & Counseling
• High Customer Service mind & pro-active sales/cross sales & follow-up to convert from potential lead source to meet the pipeline & final sales target
• Counselling of prospective students and their families regarding study opportunities.
• Provision of information on institutions to students either face to face or over the telephone.
• Following up students’ applications and keeping students posted/ informed on offers/ rejections by the institutions.
• Counselling and assistance of prospective students in entry visa application.
• Accurately & timely updating of student applications on IDP Global database & team reporting scheme
• Provide good after sales service to have high parent/ student referral source
• Organization and implementation of promotional activities at local institutions and IDP Hanoi office.
• Organization and assistance in IDP exhibitions and other educational exhibitions in Hanoi.
• Interpretation for institutions at seminars/ interviews/ exhibitions.
• Maintaining a good rapport to students, their families, local and IDP institution clients and visa office.
• Attending and servicing institutions upon their visits to IDP office.
• Active participating in team meeting & training
• Other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
• Have knowledge about oversea study consulting in Australia, US, UK, Canada or New Zealand (at least 01 market and 02 year of experience)
• Excellent communication, explanation and customer orientation.
• Demonstrate strong sales, have ability to maintain and widen customers’ relationship.
• Excellent English, can communicate and do presentation in English. (equivalent IELTS 6.0)
• Ability to work under high pressure and target.
• Open mind to business challenge, improvement and positive change
• Great team player
• Professional & efficient business communication (both English & Vietnamese)
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
• Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Sales, Education counselling or equivalent.
• 13th month salary.
• Bonus in the end of year.
• High incentive.
• English Training scholarship for staff and family.
• 15 working-days recreation leave.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & training abroad.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
Application please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org berfore September 30th 2016.