- Du học
- Du học IDP
- Dịch vụ
- Du học
- Sinh viên
- Tìm kiếm khóa học
- Cách tính chi phí
- Hướng dẫn
- Sự kiện
- Học bổng
- Hỏi Đáp
- Tin Tức
- Kỳ thi IELTS
- Kỳ thi IELTS IDP
- Thông tin IELTS
- Lịch Thi IELTS
- Để đạt kết quả tốt
- IELTS UKVI & Life Skills
- Kết Quả IELTS
- Chương trình ưu đãi
- Hỏi Đáp
- Học tiếng Anh
- Giới thiệu
- Liên hệ
Du học Úc
Du học Mỹ
Du học Anh
Du học Canada
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position:
MARKETING OFFICER - Full time - Hochiminh Office
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager and Marketing Supervisor.
• Actively communicate with clients to support their marketing activities such as seminar, interview session, events, activities at local partners
• Discuss & work with team to create the proposal for clients: develop the concept & design, create communication plan and responsible for implementation.
• Prepare PR articles and advertising materials of each client to promote clients when they visit office.
• Develop post event report to clients (feedbacks and recommendations)
Logistic and inventory management
• Effectively assist with the production and management of IDP marketing items, point of sale materials, merchandising items for both IDP and clients
• Arrange product display and distribution of IDP point of sale at offices and local partners every week
• Communicate with IELTS team to develop and manage IELTS marketing materials, POSM for public candidates and agents
• Develop and implement marketing plans to strengthen IDP IELTS position in the market, increase IELTS volume and meet the business objective
• Support and execute IELTS activities to build a strong brand identify in Ho Chi Minh City and other Southern provinces where IELTS is a demand
• Be a part of team to develop the content, design, promote and implement activities for both online and offline campaigns.
• Monitor competitors’ activities and report trends to management
• Follow up with related departments to measure outcomes of all marketing activities.
• Assist in the organization of exhibitions, outreach events and activation including management of timetable, preparation of marketing materials and follow up with event execution and logistic preparation.
• Knowledge of regional market and statistical analysis
• Experienced in regional marketing & operational work
• Interpersonal skills and communication skill
• Strong administration and organizational skills
• Competent written and oral communication skills
• Experience in marketing especially in education services
• Ability to handle multiple projects, and effectively manage time
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent English, can communicate and do presentation in English. (Equivalent IELTS 6.0)
• 13th month salary.
• Bonus in the end of year.
• English Training scholarship for staff and family.
• 15 working-days recreation leave.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & training.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
CV please send to email@example.com