- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Hot News
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- What is IELTS?
- Book My Test
- Prepare for IELTS
- IELTS for UK
- IELTS Result
- Study English
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position:
1. LOCAL NETWORKING
• Expand and maintain relationship with principals/vice-principals at local schools, universities, international schools, IELTS agents, journalists, Department of Education and Training, and bank
• Communicate & update ACET about upcoming events, student database
2. STUDENT PLACEMENT
• Develop and execute business activities for all destinations
• Propose initiatives to institutions upon request
• Arrange visits for client institutions to local and international schools in HN and provinces in North
• Conduct presentation to introduce IDP services at schools and ACET
• Approach and manage Student Placement agents
• Organize seminar, workshop and exhibition
• Approach relevant companies to sponsor for our exhibitions and events
• Write PR articles and brochure content for all destinations
• With team, contribute to ideas to IDP’s POSMs (per year)
• Plan and execute activities for IELTS
• Be responsible for IELTS target (with IELTS team)
• Approach and expand IELTS agent network in HN and provinces
• Ongoing supports to agent: branding, customer services, training
• Introduce IELTS services at local schools, agent, English centers and universities
• Organize periodical IELTS workshops at schools, universities, agents and IDP offices
• Coordinate with English club at universities and online IELTS community to hold in-depth workshops
• Support and write PR news for any IELTS campaign and content for IELTS collaterals
• Approach schools to hold offsite testing for a big group of students
Bachelor degree in Marketing or Public Relations
At least 4 years experiences in marketing, business development or public relations (Experience to work in multi-national companies is a plus)
Have experience in event organization.
Have skills and interested in writing and editing articles, PR news.
Knowledge of educational market and statistical analysis.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Vietnamese (IELTS 6.0 or above).
Proficiency in M.S Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Website.
Strong interpersonal and planning skills.
Strong administrative and organizational skills.
Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
Ability to work in group and individual.
Good at presentation and communication.
13th month salary.
Bonus in the end of year.
English Training scholarship for staff and family.
15 working-days recreation leave.
10 days sick leave
Annual medical examination.
Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
CV please send to firstname.lastname@example.org