- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Hot News
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- What is IELTS?
- Book My Test
- Prepare for IELTS
- IELTS for UK
- IELTS Result
- Study English
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position:
TEST ADMINISTRATION TEAM LEADER (IELTS SERVICE) - Full time - Hanoi Office
Manage IELTS Administration team to
• Ensure tight IELTS security is upheld and adhered to all IELTS manuals, policy and procedures
• Ensure accurate and timely management reporting as requested
• Maintain filing system of IELTS materials
• Provide clear, consistent and comprehensive advice to general enquiries, candidates and Test Centre staff regarding IELTS test events.
• Organize and administer different aspects of the test (test venue, invigilators, markers, examiners, etc.) according to the rules and regulations
• Provide seminars and briefing on IETLS to candidates when needed
• Maintain and update marketing materials for IETLS
• Assistance in other matters pertaining to IELTS and other examinations administration
• Coordinate with Marketing team and other relevant departments for IELTS events
• Establish and maintain client/ customer support
• Interact with different organizations and individuals providing business and development of business through relationship, services and support, keeping into consideration the limits owing to the secure nature of the test
• Maintain and enhance relationship and interaction with stakeholders
• Develop new offsite testing partners/ agreements in other provinces of Vietnam
• Bachelor degree in English Language Teaching / Education / Business Administration
• At least 3-year experience in administration or customer service, 2 year as a leader (Experience to work in multi-national companies is a plus)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Vietnamese (IELTS 6.5 or above)
• Proficiency in M.S Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Skills: typing, presentation, communication, administration & planning
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraint
• Ability to work in team and individual
• Ability to take responsibility and initiative
• Customer-oriented, patient, friendly
• Strong experience in problem solving
• Good planning and reports
• Please attach an updated photo of yourself
• 13th month salary.
• Incentive quarterly and bonus annually
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
• 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 days sick leave.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & Training.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
Application please send email to email@example.com berfore September 30th 2016.