- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Student stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Hot News
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- What is IELTS?
- Book My Test
- Prepare for IELTS
- IELTS for UK
- IELTS Result
- Study English
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
Application deadline for January 2016 entry for Postgraduate is Friday 27th November 2015
(September, November, January, March, June and July start dates also available)
Scholarships of up to £4000 available
1. Postgraduate applicants who hold a grade of 8.2 in a 4 year degree (Tot Nghiep Dai Hoc) from a reputable university will receive £3000 via the Vice Chancellor’s postgraduate Excellence Scholarship.
2. Postgraduate applicants who hold a degree with grade of Good (7) in a 4 year degree (Tot Nghiep Dai Hoc) from a reputable university will receive £2000 via the Vice Chancellor’s postgraduate Excellence Scholarship
3. Guarenteed £1000 International Student Bursary
This bursary is worth £1000 to students studying full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes from World Bank classified low / low-medium income countries.
Business School of the year
Salford Business School has won the prestigious Times Higher Education Business School of the Year 2014 Award in recognition of our innovation in postgraduate teaching and learning, our advances in industry collaboration and our expertise in digital business.
• Internationally recognised for excellence in teaching, research and employment opportunities
• Multiple intakes throughout the year (September, January, March, June, July and October)
• All courses are focused on your post-study employability
• Many courses industry accredited e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ICA, CIM, CIPD
• Professional placements available
• The Salford MBA is AMBA accredited and include study projects
• All postgraduate courses are taught at MediaCityUK
Established with a clear vision to excel in teaching, research, innovation and engagement, Salford Business School enjoys an excellent national and international reputation for its courses, teaching quality and the progression of students into responsible positions across a variety of industries.
Our emphasis of combining a highly contemporary curriculum with a range of professional development opportunities provides a mix of academic and hands on development.
Courses developed in partnership with industry
All of our courses at Salford Business School are delivered with the future employability of our students in mind. We work closely with business leaders in the development of our curriculum to ensure that our graduates possess the skills that employers want.
Accredited courses that employers value
Industry accreditation is an important distinction of quality that employers look for.
The Salford MBA is also accredited by the Association of MBAs – an internationally recognised kite-mark representing the value of the programme.
Professional work experience opportunities for all
We believe that 'hands on' work experience is an integral aspect of the learning process. That is why we continually engage with industry to forge partnerships that offer a range of pathways into the workplace.
Graduates who mean business
Our students consistently perform well in their studies and the vast majority go on to find graduate-level employment or progress to further study within six months of completing their studies.
The quality of our curriculum is reflected in the success of our graduates, many of whom have gone onto high level positions in prestigious companies