- Du học
- Du học IDP
- Dịch vụ
- Du học
- Sinh viên
- Tìm kiếm khóa học
- Cách tính chi phí
- Hướng dẫn
- Sự kiện
- Học bổng
- Hỏi Đáp
- Tin Tức
- Kỳ thi IELTS
- Kỳ thi IELTS IDP
- Thông tin IELTS
- Lịch Thi IELTS
- Để đạt kết quả tốt
- IELTS UKVI & Life Skills
- Kết Quả IELTS
- Chương trình ưu đãi
- Hỏi Đáp
- Học tiếng Anh
- Giới thiệu
- Liên hệ
Du học Úc
Du học Mỹ
Du học Anh
Du học Canada
(Ho Chi Minh Office)
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position:
Reporting to the Student Placement Manager:
• Counselling of prospective students and their families regarding study opportunities in Australia, US, UK, New Zealand, and Canada.
• Provision of information on Australia, UK, US, New Zealand, and Canada institutions to students either face to face or over the telephone.
• Following up students’ applications and keeping students posted/ informed on offers/ rejections by the institutions.
• Maintaining and updating of student applications on the database.
• Counselling and assistance of prospective students in entry visa application.
• Organization and implementation of promotional activities at local institutions and IDP HCMC office.
• Organization and assistance in IDP exhibitions and other educational exhibitions in HCMC.
• Interpretation for institutions at seminars/ interviews/ exhibitions.
• Maintaining a good rapport to students, their families, local and Australia, UK, US, New Zealand, and Canada institutions and visa office.
• Attending and servicing Australia, UK, US, New Zealand, and Canada institutions upon their visits to IDP office.
• Training for new counselor and policy updating for the team.
• Manage and obtain the team target.
• Expert in pipeline management.
• Solve the problems for the team in both internal and external.
• Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for Manager.
• Other duties as assigned by the Education Counselling Manager in HCMC.
• Have knowledge about studying overseas, student placement, especially in Australia, UK, US, New Zealand, and Canada.
• Excellent communication, explanation and customer orientation.
• Demonstrate strong sales, have ability to maintain and widen customers’ relationship.
• Excellent English. (equivalent IELTS 6.0)
• Ability to work under high pressure and target.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the same sector is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Sales, Education counselling or equivalent.
• 13th month salary.
• Bonus in the end of year.
• High incentive.
• English Training scholarship for staff and family.
• 15 working-days recreation leave.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & training abroad.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
Closing date for applications: 10th September 2017
For more information , please contact Ms Loan Dang at email@example.com
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi st, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam