Go Beyond with Flinders
Flinders University has soared into the 250-300 ranking band in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019, developing its research and consistently working on educational excellence along the way.
Degrees at Flinders are driven by links with key industry partners, taught by expert professors and informed by world-leading research to enrich the students learning experience and set them along the way to a successful career. Students can access a vast range of different opportunities that will leave them ready for the world of work no matter what degree they study.
Whether studying Allied Health, Business, Education, Engineering, Information Technology or any other degree, there is no limit to what a student can achieve at Flinders University. Students can feel passionate about their subject and really feel that they can make a mark on the world upon graduation. In fact, Flinders plays host to the 2018 International Student of the Year, Himal Kandel, and five other students who won their categories or were presented with high commendations at the award ceremony.
Flinders University is the first South Australian university, and only the third in Australia, to receive accreditation from the prestigious Association of MBAs (AMBA).
“This reflects the University’s reinvigorated Master of Business Administration (MBA) offering, placing the programme in the upper echelon of business courses internationally,” says Professor Phyllis Tharenou, Vice-President and Executive Dean of Flinders University’s College of Business Government and Law.
“The AMBA represents the gold standard in global recognition of business programmes,” she says.
2019 has brought a lot of exciting developments for Flinders University. This includes a range of new and innovative courses:
- Bachelor of Tourism and Events, which can be combined with a Business, Arts or Languages degree
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Enterprise)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Visual Effects and Entertainment Design)
- Bachelor of Media and Communication
- Bachelor of Sport, Health and Physical Activity
- Bachelor of Science (Palaeontology)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Simulation and Serious Games), which can be combined with a different bachelor degree from the College of Science and Engineering