text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation
Call us: 1800 102 2233 (9am – 7pm) | COVID-19 updates!

Institutions in Canada  


As a study destination, Canada has always placed great significance on a healthy living environment and multicultural diversity. Canada is in fact counted as one of the top education performers in the world. According to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Canada per capita investment in their education system has placed them among the top three countries for spending on public post-secondary education. There are a number of institutions in Canada offering a wide range of degree and diploma courses. Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario are the most popular provinces that house the top institutions in Canada.

All across the world, Canadian education is well known for its excellence and quality. High standards on learning and on imparting education are strictly adhered to at various institutions in Canada. A number of institutions in Canada are also involved in varied international partnerships for research to address a number of world issues.

List of TOP Colleges in Canada

SL No 



University of Toronto


 University of British Columbia


 McGill University


 McMaster University


 University of Alberta


 University of Ottawa


 Western University


 University of Calgary


 University of Waterloo


 Dalhousie University


 Queen’s University


 Simon Fraser University


 University of Victoria


 York University


 University of Manitoba


 University of Saskatchewan


 Carleton University


 University of Guelph


 Memorial University of Newfoundland


 Concordia University


 University of Regina


 University of Windsor


 University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC)

Study abroad intakes in Canada

Canadian institutions offer three major intakes for students - Fall, Spring and Summer. Know all about it.

Canada University rankings

Let’s simply it for you. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started with your journey to studying abroad.


What is RIBA? Is it compulsory to enrol on M.Arch course accredited by RIBA?
by Meera
It is not compulsory to enrol on the course accredited by RIBA. But if you are looking for a career in the country as an architect, to acquire a licence to practice RIBA accreditation is a mandate.
How much money is required for an Australian student visa?
by Puran
25 to 30 lacs depending on the university
Hi there, what's the weather like in the UK?
by Anouk
The coldest months are - December, January and February - the temperature is usually between 3 and 6°C. July and August - the temperature averages between 16 and 21°C.

Please select a level of study

Enter subject, choose from the list or hit search

  • Start typing, choose from the list or hit search

  • Enter subject, choose from the list or or hit search

Please type and select an institution

  • Type 3 characters of a university name and select from the list

  • Enter a university or school name and select from the list