Study in Ireland
Consistently ranked in the world’s top 20 countries for exceptional quality of life, peace, and human development, Ireland is increasingly becoming a top choice among Indian students. With a vibrant culture that rewards entrepreneurial spirit and offers multiple opportunities to grow professionally, the country will teach you lessons that go beyond the class curriculum.
What Makes Ireland Education unique?
- World Class Institutions - Irish Universities are in the 1% of top research on various streams
- English Speaking Country - Language will not be a barrier to exceed in life.
- Extensive selection of course - 34 Higher education institutions in Ireland provides More than 5000 courses to choose from.
- High Quality Universities & Technical Institutions - Ireland education shares many top rankings in Education Worldwide. Quality standards are among the highest in the world.
- Friendly and Welcoming Environment - It is safe and friendly country and ranked 10th in 2018 by global peace index and world most sustainable country in 2017 by lonely planet.
- Ability to work part/full time - All international students, who are going for a degree programme may work during part-time/fulltime.
- Leading Global Companies &Technology Hub - Some of the world’s biggest and best companies have located their offices in Ireland. Ireland is the European hub to over 1,000 leading multinational companies!
- Art & Culture - Amazing Art & Culture with beautiful & scenic locations.
Know more about study abroad
Aditya Garg - Trinity College, Dublin
Trinity - an introduction
Trinity Freshers’ Week 2018
Get expert guidance on
- Choosing the right course and university
- Scholarships, grants and bursaries
- Application submission and fee waivers
- Offer acceptance and tuition fee payment
- Visa information and assistance
- Pre-departure orientation
The IDP advantage
- Over 48 years of experience in student placement
- One student placed every 15 minutes across the globe
- More than 4,00,000 students placed globally
- Proud co-owner of IELTS Examination
- 50% owned by Australian universities
Why study overseas?
- Globally recognised degrees and quality education
- Diverse range of courses and degrees
- Attractive scholarship opportunities
- Multicultural and safe environment
- Professional and personal growth
- Abundant research opportunities