New and exciting developments
Stanley College provides articulation pathway programs (APPs) to help students progress to higher education via vocational education. A few reasons to choose APPs include:
- APP graduates are guaranteed entry into Stanley College's bachelor degree programs.
- APP graduates enjoy better employment opportunities.
- APP students find paid work whilst completing the bachelor's degree.
- Diploma graduates earn one full semester advanced standing towards the bachelor's degree.
- APPs are available for students seeking to study hospitality, business, management, leadership, social media marketing, aged care or early childhood education.
- APPs save students time and money, including up to AUD 60,000 in tuition fees, when compared to studying a Bachelor of Business at a public university in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the UK or the USA.
- Scholarships and easy payment plans are available.
- APPs are designed to provide access to potential applicants that may not have completed high school or do not meet the academic entrance requirements for direct entry into Stanley College's bachelor degree program.
APPs represent best value for money for those seeking active participation in the global economy with a quality education provider.
APP students have exclusive access to student support classes to ensure that they gain adequate proficiencies in English language, academic writing and referencing skills. They enjoy free access to academic skills classes and extracurricular student activities. Students can access high speed internet, read, study, learn, and engage in the student hub.