Book My IELTS Test
Step-by-step guide to book your IELTS exam.
How to book an IELTS test?
You may either book your IELTS test online or come to your nearest IDP branch to book it offline. Here are the steps:
- Log on to https://my.ieltsessentials.com/
- Select ‘Mauritius’ as your location and then the option ‘Book a Test.’
- Pick your desired test location/city (available IELTS test centres in Mauritius are mentioned)
- Book your preferred test and date (be extremely careful while choosing the module you wish to take)
- Fill up the required details and complete the online application
- Proceed to pay the test fee
Once your test date is booked, you will receive an acknowledgment on your registered email/phone number.
You will need your credit/debit card to make a payment online (or pay by cash or cheque at our Port Louis office. You will also have to upload a clear, scanned colour copy of your valid identity document/passport (mandatory for foreign nationals and Permanent Residents) to complete the process.
A final confirmation email with test date, time and venue will be sent five to seven days before your IELTS test. If bookings are made five days or fewer before the test date, the final confirmation email will be sent as soon as possible. Ensure that your email account settings allow IDP emails and keep checking your spam/junk folder in case you don’t seem to receive any.
How much does the IELTS test cost?
The IELTS test fee is MUR 7,500
The IELTS for UKVI test fee is MUR 9,734
The IELTS Life Skills test fee is MUR 7,300