TAFE NSW has a range of study options available. Students can start with an English language course then take up a certificate or diploma course, finishing with a bachelor’s degree.
Students can opt for these programmes along with English language courses that are available from beginner to advanced levels:
TAFE NSW to University pathways
International students looking to study in Australia’s top universities and earn credit, can choose TAFE NSW to university pathway programmes and enter a bachelor’s degree.
Why choose this?
- Students get to graduate, earning double qualifications – a TAFE NSW diploma as well as a bachelor’s degree from a top university.
- By paying low semester tuition fees, students choose a more reasonably priced way to enter a bachelor’s degree program.
- Students with good academic records and applied practical skills get well equipped.
- Students are employable on graduation.
Which universities offer this program?
- Charles Sturt University
- Australian Catholic University
- University of Technology Sydney
Diploma and advanced diploma courses:
These courses are for students who seek broader subject knowledge and paraprofessional skills. Study options range from agriculture, building design, international business, graphic design, hospitality management and human resource management.
Students who aim at theoretical and practical knowledge and skills for specialised work skills can opt for these courses. Certificate III and IV courses are available in a variety of subjects including accounting, beauty services, early childhood, education, design fundamentals, hospitality and tourism.
Degree programmes at TAFE NSW offer students’ opportunities to acquire and apply knowledge in a professional context. They are also trained in effective communication, critical analysis, teamwork and leadership skills. The degrees prepare graduates for professional careers and are designed to form study pathways to higher levels.