Need help? We’re always here.
We understand that some questions can’t wait so we created the IDP Helpline – a confidential, 24/7 service that you can call whenever you need to. IDP Helpline’s trained advisors are ready to take your call on just about anything. They’ll help you immediately or connect you to someone who can.
IDP Helpline is here if you:
- Are sick and need to speak to a medical professional
- Need legal advice relating to work, living or study situation
- Feel as though you are experiencing stress or anxiety
- Have questions about your student visa
- Have lost your travel documents
- Need help dealing with a serious trauma
Under 18? No problem
If you’re under 18, IDP Helpline can arrange to include your parent or guardian on all calls.
If you are in a life-threatening situation or a medical emergency, call Triple Zero (000) for the police, fire brigade or ambulance.