Accredited Degrees in Australia
Written by Kyler Chua, December 2017
Are you intending to get into a professional career? If you are, do you know that the course that you are planning to take up should be accredited?
Having such accreditation is important to ensure that your studies qualify you to apply for a professional license in the field of work in your country. In addition, your credits will also be transferable should you decide to further pursue your studies.
In Singapore, there are quite a few governing bodies that decide if the course that you have taken overseas is accredited in Singapore. Below are some of the bodies and link that you will need to get yourself familiarised with should you decide to take up a professional degree in Australia.
To understand more about the process and entry requirements do register with us to speak with an education counsellor face to face.
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountant
- Board of Architects
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (International Body)
- Singapore Medical Council
Dentistry, Oral Health Therapy
- Singapore Dental Council
- Singapore Pharmacy Council
- Optometrists & Opticians Board
- Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority
Nutrition & Dietetics
- Singapore Nutrition & Dietetics Association
Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy , Speech Pathology
- Allied Health Professions Council
Read nextRead more articles