DNA Kingston Training
DNA Kingston Training has been involved with training since 1999 and is currently registered with the Accreditation Council of Western Australia as a Registered Training Organisation with an approved scope of training under the provision for the Australian Quality Training Framework. DNA Kingstons offers a wide range of courses Certificate II level to Advanced Diplomas. Courses are available to both local and international students.Training is available through Part-time, Full-time and Correspondence delivery, with colleges located in Belmont for international and local students, Bunbury and Mandurah for local students only.
Courses available for international students:
• HLT45015 Certificate IV in Dental Assisting
• BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety (WHS)
• BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health & Safety (WHS)
• BSB60615 Advanced Diploma of Work Health & Safety (WHS)
• BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
• BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
• BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
• HLT41115 Certificate IV in Health Care
• HLT51015 Diploma of Paramedical Science
Daha fazla bilgi için; Bölüm bilgilerini nasıl topluyor ve sunuyoruz okuyun. IDP site içeriğinde oluşabilecek hatalardan sorumlu değildir. En güncel ve doğru bilgiler için IDP danışmanları ile görüşmenizi öneririz.