Top cheapest universities in Canada
Why study in Canada?
Canada is one of the most popular study abroad destinations for international students. Why? For these 5 top reasons!
- Vibrant & Diverse: Canada’s international student population is growing fast.
- Co-op Education- it’s not all lectures! Canada’s Co-op programs has students learning outside the lecture halls in real world, full time, multi-term, paid placements.
- Student entitlements: Work part-time while you study, opt for a Co-op, and work for up to 3 years after graduation.
- Top ranked universities: Canada has 30 internationally ranked universities (THE World University Rankings 2021).
- Safety & support: You’ll have dedicated support services in terms of security, academics, health and social services.
Cheapest universities in Canada for international students
If you’re seeking an internationally-recognised degree from Canada, but with a cheap price, check out these top cheap Canadian universities for international students.
The table below shows the list of top cheapest universities in Canada.
Tuition fees per year (CAD)
|University of Northern British Columbia||British Columbia||Master of Engineering in Integrated Wood Design||15,303|
|University of Manitoba||Manitoba||
|University Canada West||British Columbia||MBA||17,000|
|Crandall University||New Brunswick||Master of Management||17,000|
|University of Prince Edward Island||Prince Edward Island||
|Cape Breton University||Nova Scotia||
|University of Regina||Saskatchewan||
|Mount Allison University||New Brunswick||
|Acadia University||Nova Scotia||
|University of Saskatchewan||Saskatchewan||
|University of Winnipeg||Manitoba||
|University of Lethbridge||Alberta||
|Dalhousie University||Nova Scotia||
You IDP counsellor can help you choose your dream university and program that best match your career aspirations and apply for it. Interested? Contact us now to kick-start your journey in Canada!