Can international students stay in Canada after graduation?
You asked, we answered. You asked "Can international students stay in Canada after graduation?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
University of Alberta
One of the best parts about choosing to study in Canada is the Postgraduation Work Permit. International students are eligible to stay in Canada after they graduate for up to three years on an open work permit.
University of Winnipeg
Canada is very welcoming to international graduates and has made it very easy for them to stay and work after they graduate. After earning their bachelors degree at the University of Winnipeg, you'll be eligible for a postgraduation work permit that will allow you to work for up to three years. This is a great option for students who are interested in exploring pathways to permanent residency or who are looking for international experience. Our student immigration advisors will help you with every step along the way.
After completing our two year course in a C program, you are eligible to apply the postgraduation work permit, up to three years. This will help you to live in Canada and increase your work experience.
University of Ottawa
In Canada, international students can stay to live and work after graduation for up to three years, all thanks to the post graduate work permit. For more information, please check our website.
Yes, student can stay in Canada after their graduation. Canada is currently giving a postgraduation work permit to encourage our students that work probably will be given to students based on their contribution of time in their study. It is maximum three years.
There are many benefits to studying in Canada, including the various pathways to permanent residency through provincial and federal programs after earning a degree of Lakehead, you can apply for a postgraduate work permit. This will allow you to stay in Canada up to three years after your degree working. We also have a dedicated immigration advisor who's going to support you in those applications in your final year.
Similar questions from students
- Will studying online affect my eligibility for the Postgraduate work permit?
- Why should international students choose the USA to study abroad?
- Why should international students choose the USA over other destinations?
- Can international students stay in the USA after graduation?
- Can international students stay in UK after graduation?
- What is the job market like in UK for international graduates?
- Can international students stay in Ireland after graduation?
- What is the job market like in Ireland for international graduates?
- What is the job market like in Canada for international graduates?
- Can international students stay in New Zealand after graduation?
- What is the job market like in New Zealand for international graduates?
- Can international students stay in Australia after graduation?
- What career or employment services do you offer?
- What part-time, casual or on-campus jobs are available at your university?
- What jobs can international students do in Australia?
- What are the advantages of studying in a regional area?