How safe is Australia for international students?
You asked, we answered. You asked "How safe is Australia for international students?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
Australia embraces diversity and inclusive it hence a very welcoming country, its cities have the lowest crime rates and the country itself is ranked among the safest in the world.
How safe is Australia for international students and RMIT University community offline are in prison? We are all global citizens. Being treated with respect is everyone's right.
Queensland University of Technology
International visited at Kutty, South Australia, Brisbane and Kuta, really safe for international students. Australia is very stable and friendly country. Brisbane, it's a cultural melting pot which is home of thousands of international students, meaning that everyone is very welcoming and understanding. The key to campuses have 24 hour security every day of the week, emergency call points and security officers who work with you at night. If you feel afraid or something, you can call them and they can target you, their public transport or even to your car.
The University of Western Australia
I feel very safe as an international student here, but not only that is a very livable city, but it is also one of the more student friendly cities here in Australia. Our university does offer security escorts for both international and domestic students. However, it would never hurt for an international student to know where they're going, to know who they're meeting with, to have a company when they travel during night.
Similar questions from students
- How does your university support an environment free of discrimination and harassment?
- How do you support students with disabilities or medical conditions?
- How safe is the USA for international students?
- What support do you provide international students who get COVID-19 while studying abroad?
- What health services do you offer to international students?
- How safe is the UK for international students?
- How safe is New Zealand for international students?
- How safe is Ireland for international students?
- How safe is Canada for international students?