text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation
IDP IELTS: Register/ View testdate   |  Call us: 2179 3600 | WhatsApp: 5148 8870


Protect yourself and your family with relevant insurance


You need to think carefully about insurance cover for your health, your home and your belongings.

Health insurance

The medical coverage available to you whilst studying in Canada varies depending on where you live.

If you’re studying in a province where international students are not covered under the provincial health plan, you will need to organise your own private health insurance. You should check the health plans and insurance options available where you live.

Home and contents insurance

Home and contents insurance covers the building you live in and your belongings, including your clothes, appliances and furniture. If you are renting private accommodation, you won’t need to worry about building insurance, but contents insurance will be helpful if you have some valuable items such as computers and camera equipment that would be difficult to replace if lost or stolen.

Please select qualification levels

Enter a subject and select from the list

  • Type 1 character of a subject name and select from the list

  • Enter a course subject and select from the list

Please type and select an institution

  • Type 1 character of a university name and select from the list

  • Enter a university or school name and select from the list