text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation
IDP IELTS: Register/ View testdate   |  Call us: 2179 3600 | WhatsApp: 5148 8870


Protect yourself and your family with insurance

Onec you have arrived in the United States, it’s a good idea to organise insurance. Be sure you shop around to find the right policy that suits your needs.

Health insurance
There are no specific insurance requirements set out for international students but, in most cases, your institution will suggest the base level of insurance coverage you need. If your school or institution has no specific insurance requirements, then you should carefully consider what level of coverage you may need as having insufficient coverage, could leave you with very significant expenses if you later require some medical treatment.

Travel insurance
Travel insurance policies do differ, depending on the type of cover you need. A typical travel insurance policy will cover lost or stolen items, and also medical care.

Contents insurance
Contents insurance, also known in the U.S. as Student Property Insurance or Dorm Insurance, covers your own belongings against loss or damage from theft, fire, vandalism, storms, floods and burst pipes. The majority of policies will set limits on the size of any claims, so do make sure the limits cover the cost of your valuables.

Please select qualification levels

Enter a subject and select from the list

  • Type 1 character of a subject name and select from the list

  • Enter a course subject and select from the list

Please type and select an institution

  • Type 1 character of a university name and select from the list

  • Enter a university or school name and select from the list