MBA in the UK
Find the MBA you want in the UK
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is well sought after for its international standing and the increase in career opportunities for graduates.
Many Malaysian students are drawn to the opportunity to understand the various aspects of management in its real-life application and gain experiential knowledge in forming practical business solutions.
In fact, the UK hosts some of the world’s very best business schools such as London Business School, University of Oxford, Imperial College Business School and Warwick Business School, and offer MBA programs catered to students of different academic levels, budget and career specialisations.
The diversity of cultures and competitive business environment in the UK is a huge draw for those looking to stand out as a well-rounded global professional. Whether you are looking to switch your career, change industry or job function, or become an entrepreneur, you’ll find UK unrivalled in the range of opportunities doing an MBA there can open for you.
Why get your MBA in the UK?
- University reputation: UK is home to several universities with leading MBA programs such as London Business School, University of Oxford, Imperial College Business School and Warwick Business School
- One-year MBA programs: The ability to graduate within a year enables students to fast-track their careers while saving on costs.
- Flexibility: Prospective MBA students usually have the option to study part-time in a two-year course or explore a distance learning online format.
- Career opportunities: Many UK universities and business schools have close links with industry players and can provide valuable networking opportunities for students and graduates. Programs can also offer work placements during the course.
- Globally recognised degree: Business courses at UK universities focus on case studies and practical exposure through internships as a part of the course curriculum.
Admission Requirements for pursuing an MBA in the UK
While requirements may differ across universities, typical key requirements for taking an MBA include:
- A relevant 3-years bachelor's degree obtained from a recognized university, equivalent to a UK degree
- Proven proficiency in English language with an admissible IELTS score
- A minimum year of work experience may be required for some UK universities
- Official transcripts and relevant certificates
We’re ready when you are. Speak to us and we’ll help you find your best fit.
UK Higher Education Level
Information That You Need To Know
- Study in UK
- Why Study in UK
- Cost of Study
- Education System
- Employment Prospect
- Studenty Safety
- UK Scholarships
- Visa Requirements
Study in Different Cities in UK