Talk to us arrow

hipchat Call
text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation


More Upcoming Activities

Study in the UK Information Day

Protect yourself and your family with insurance

You should think carefully about what insurance cover you need to help protect your health, your home and your belongings.

Health insurance

Even if you are eligible for free treatment under the UK’s National Health Service (NHS), you may still wish to take out private insurance. Your insurance can give you access to private medical care – which usually means a much shorter waiting time for treatment compared to NHS treatment – and can also help cover other medical costs such as:

  • Lost fees if you’re unable to complete your course

  • Cost of returning home if a relative is ill

  • Cost of a relative visiting the UK if you fall ill

  • Cost of returning to your home country for treatment

If you already have medical insurance in your home country, you should check if they can also cover your stay in the UK.

Contents insurance

Contents insurance covers your belongings, such as your furniture, clothes and appliances, and can be helpful if you have valuable items that would be hard to replace if lost or stolen.

Some companies offer special policies for students, so you should research your options in order to find the best deal for you.

Travel Insurance

If you plan to travel outside the UK during your studies, you might want to purchase travel insurance - just as you would if travelling abroad from your home country. Remember, you will need insurance that is suitable for an international student rather than a UK citizen.

Employment Prospects in the UK

Working part-time while can be a great way to help with the cost of living in the UK and also gain work experience in your field of study.

Health and Support Services

If you are studying in the UK for longer than six months, you can generally access the following treatments (and some others) free through the UK’s National Health Service (NHS

UCAS Application 2023

Want to study in the UK? Need help to apply to the right courses through UCAS?

The Russell Group

The Russell Group comprises 24 of the UK’s leading higher education institutions offering excellence in teaching and research.

UK Featured Universities

UK Top 30 Universities - UK education has a reputation for excellence and most international students highly rate the quality of teaching they receive.

UK Foundation Programme

There are many pathway programmes into higher education for international students including foundation studies and English language preparation programmes.

UK Masters' Degree

A master's degree offers specialisation in a particular field of study. Master’s courses at UK universities are rapidly becoming one of the most popular options for students across the globe for their excellent course curriculum,

UK Advanced Entry / Top-up Degree

Many UK universities offer Advanced Entry and Top-up Degree courses for AD/ HD students to obtain a Bachelor's Degree with ease.

Please select a level of study

Enter subject, choose from the list or hit search

  • Start typing, choose from the list or hit search

  • Enter subject, choose from the list or or hit search

Please type and select an institution

  • Type 1 character of a university name and select from the list

  • Enter a university or school name and select from the list

Please select a level of study

Got any ideal countries in mind?