IDP Study Abroad Seminar
Meet world-class universities under one roof!
Planning to study abroad can be a daunting process, especially if you have many questions that need answers, like what university is best for me? What subjects or programs can best fit my career aspirations? How much does it cost to study abroad?
If you have some of these questions – or maybe more - in your mind, then you really have to visit the IDP Study Abroad Seminar!
What’s the IDP Study Abroad Seminar?
The IDP Study Abroad Seminar is one of the most distinguished higher education fairs in the Middle East. IDP Education has been organizing this exhibition for more than 18 years, bringing together over 100 leading universities and colleges from top study abroad destinations, like Australia, UK, USA, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand – all under one roof. It has become a meeting point for universities and students who want to turn their study abroad ambitions into action.
What happens at the IDP Seminar?
The Seminar hosts representatives from a large number of universities and colleges. These representatives are ready to provide you with in-depth information about their programs, degrees, and admission conditions. They also answer all your questions about studying at their universities, application, tuition fees, scholarships, etc. Some of them can give you on-spot offer if you have the required documents and meet the admission criteria.
Who can attend the IDP Seminar?
Anyone who is interested in studying abroad!
- Students who need help to choose the best program that matches their interests and career aspirations
- Professionals who want to take their career to the next level through postgraduate studies at top universities abroad
- Parents who are eager to invest in their children’s future through international education and want to make the best-informed decision for them.
When is the next IDP Seminar?
IDP Study Abroad Seminar is held twice a year, usually in February/ March and September/ October every year.
What to expect at the Seminar?
Well, there’s a lot to see and do there! But here are the top things you will be doing at the Seminar:
- Check in at the registration desk.
- Meet IDP counsellors for a fast pre-counselling to narrow down your options. They will guide you to which universities that match your requirements. And after the Seminar, they will follow up with you for application and the next steps of your study abroad journey.
- Meet with the universities’ representatives. You can discuss your options and get answers to all your questions about the institution.
- Attend free seminars: The Seminar usually hosts free seminars about studying abroad, as well as IELTS sessions to help you understand what’s required for your journey.
Discover World Top University Rankings