MBA in USA
Find all about the cost of MBA in USA, top business schools, admission requirements & more!
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is the one of the most sought-after postgraduate courses that offer an array of career opportunities to students across the globe. The MBA degree offers a deep understanding of various aspects of management, its real-life applications and experiential knowledge that pushes students to discover practical business solutions.
If you aspire to enhance your career prospects through an MBA degree from USA,check out our comprehensive guide to learn about tuition fees, best business schools and admission requirements!
Why study MBA in USA?
There are a number of reasons that make MBA colleges in USA an attractive study destination
- Excellent education and globally recognized degree.
- Diverse MBA programs and specializations.
- Many MBA programs in USA provide internship opportunitiesto help you gain valuable experience at reputable American companies Unparalleled networking opportunities.
- Obtaining your MBA degree from the US will increase your salary potential and career opportunities.
What is the cost of doing MBA in USA?
The cost of MBA degree varies based on many factors, such as the business school and the duration of your MBA program. The average cost of a full-time MBA degree in USA is approximately over $60,000 per year (indicative price). Your IDP counsellor can provide you with the latest information about the cost of studying an MBA degree in USA and help you choose the best business school that suits your budget.
How many years is MBA in USA?
The duration of most of the MBA programs in USA is 2 years. However, some business schools in USA offer an Accelerated MBA which would take 1 year to complete.
Popular MBA specializations in USA
The various specializations offered in MBA in USA include:
- General Management
- International management
- Finance leadership
- Management Consulting
- Operations Management
- Information Security Management
- Healthcare Management
- Environmental Management
How to choose the right university for your MBA degree?
Selecting a university to study in can be rather tedious task. Here some of the key factors to consider while selecting the right university for your MBA in the US:
- Academic Excellence – Make sure the university you select to study in offers high quality education with excellent teaching standards.
- International student support – It is advised to select a university that has a well-planned structure for international students that includes orientation to the university, accommodation help and other advice services.
- Location – Analyse the location of the university and its nearby area as you will be staying there for a substantial period of time.
- MBA cost – Take into account the cost of MBA programs as it varies from university to university.
Best business schools in USA for your MBA program
According to the U.S. News & World Report 2021 MBA rankings, these are the top 10 business schools in the US for MBA programs:
- Stanford University
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
- Northwestern University (Kellogg)
- University of Chicago(Booth)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology(Sloan)
- Harvard University
- University of California-Berkeley (Haas)
- Columbia University
- Yale University
- New York University (Stern)
MBA admission requirements in USA
Most business schools in USA require the below for MBA admission:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or education institution
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score
- English language proficiency test, like IELTS or TOEFL
- Resume (CV)
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 Recommendation Letters
Build a better future in US! Contact your IDP Education counsellor today tto find the best MBA program that suits your career aspirations.