Study Nursing in Canada
The quality of both the nursing education in Canada has been consistent through the years, with the University of Toronto staying on the Top 10 list by QS World University Rankings, and 10 more remaining on the Top 100. Students pursuing nursing as a discipline In Canada will find a hands-on learning experience that encompasses knowledge in subjects including nursing theory, nursing practice, path physiology, human anatomy and physiology, psychology and general education.
Healthcare remains to be a robust industry in Canada with technological advancements and governmental support. Nursing graduates will find a high demand for their expertise in Canada and internationally. A career can be built in a wide range of positions, including Clinical Nurse Specialist, Certified Nurse Midwife, Nurse Anesthetist, Forensic Nurse, Medical Editor/Writer, Pharm/Med Sales, and Research Nurse/
Why pursue Nursing in Canada?
Multiple reasons make Canada an attractive choice for international students looking to study Nursing. These include:
- Internationally recognised degree in a high-quality educational environment
- Variety of nursing programs from training programs to postgraduate degrees
- Quality based hands-on learning experience
- A welcoming culture and rich diversity of nationalities that gives students the chance to interact with others from different cultural backgrounds
- Internship programs and the opportunity to work in Canada for up to three years upon graduation
- Affordable living standards and proximity to natural landscapes