MBA in New Zealand
Investing in an MBA can be the key to furthering your career and exploring new markets in your professional trajectory. Finding the right university with a good reputation can help create a competitive advantage in your resume as you equip yourself with deeper industrial knowledge management skills and the ability to adapt to the ever-changing business environment.
Housing some of the top MBA universities of the world, New Zealand has built a strong reputation for quality and excellence for the standards of education and internationally recognised degrees. The destination also comes out tops for the quality of life, cosmopolitan cities, great outdoors and welcoming culture.
Why get your MBA in New Zealand?
Multiple reasons make New Zealand an attractive choice for international students looking to obtain an MBA. These include:
- Internationally recognised degree in a high-quality educational environment
- A welcoming culture and rich diversity of nationalities that gives students the chance to interact with others from different cultural backgrounds
- Internship programs and the opportunity to work in Canada for up to three years upon graduation
- Affordable living standards and proximity to natural landscapes
- Reputation as a safe and inclusive country
- Graduates can apply for a Post-study work visa for up to three years upon graduation
Admission requirements for universities in New Zealand
While requirements may differ across universities, typical key requirements for taking an MBA include:
- Qualifications comparable to a New Zealand Bachelor's degree
- TOEFL Certification to certify English language proficiency for foreign applicants
- Work Experience — Most New Zealand universities ask for a minimum of three to four years of work experience for seeking admission to an MBA program.