Study Abroad: +6221 80644300 | IELTS: +6221 7262335 | Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 08:00–16:30
IDP Student Essentials Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing IDP to help you to make the most of your life as an international student in Australia. IDP Education Limited (IDP) offers a range of additional services and benefits. We also partner with a range of service providers to assist you with your transition to life in Australia.
Before proceeding, we need to advise you of some important information and have you acknowledge your acceptance. If there is anything below that requires further explanation, please ask your IDP Counsellor or contact your nearest IDP office at IDP.com
- Some benefits are arranged by IDP but delivered by other providers (“external providers”).
- I may be required to sign further documentation with those external providers.
- I must read the terms and conditions of any service or product and must to adhere to those terms and conditions.
- IDP has taken reasonable care to select suitable external providers and will monitor feedback and service quality. IDP does not give any guarantees and is not responsible for these services or benefits.
- IDP may contact me about my Student Essential purchases
- IDP will advise me of any fees payable for the services and will assist with the payment process.
- IDP will assist with requesting refunds from external providers according to the external provider’s terms and conditions, but IDP is not responsible for any such refund. Refunds will only be given by IDP where required by Australian law.
- I am responsible for taking up the services offered by IDP. I will need to read the information provided by either IDP and/or external service providers, which will include details on how the services operate, and important limitations and requirements (eg. expiry periods).
- IDP will provide the services in accordance with all Australian laws, including the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). However, IDP does not provide any guarantees other than as set out in the ACL. To the extent permitted by law, IDP hereby limits its liability to you to supplying the services again or (at IDP’s election) payment of the cost of having the services or benefits resupplied.
- Where the services are provided by external providers, IDP makes no representation, warranty or guarantee, whether express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the services provided to you. IDP is not responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage incurred by you arising from the services provided by the external providers.
- All information that I give to IDP or to any external provider will be genuine and correct. Giving false or misleading information may lead to termination of the services, and may also jeopardise the outcome of those services.
- IDP may receive a commission from external providers when I sign up to that service/product.
- I am obliged to comply with all applicable laws in Australia, and all terms and conditions of the services.
- IDP is an Australian company, and the services will be provided in accordance with Australian law. Any disputes will be determined exclusively in Melbourne, Australia.
Minors (This declaration is only applicable if under 18 years of age)
- Overseas Guardianship: I understand that guardianship must be obtained to study in Australia. I understand that external providers operate the guardianship services and IDP has no responsibility other than referring me to the service.
- Parent/Guardian Consent: I understand that further consents may be required from my parent/guardian for services. I acknowledge that the services may not be provided if the relevant consent cannot be obtained.
Updates to this terms and conditions
This version of this terms and condition was published 27/11/2018.
Let’s get started
Sign up or login in with one click
View your shortlist or close this box to continue researching