Visa Requirements for Australia
Applying for visas is often seen as complicated, but IDP Education’s trained counsellors are experts in guiding students through the application process.
There are several types of student visas for Australia; the one you need depends on the type of study you are planning to undertake. You are required to lodge your application for a visa at least 12 weeks before the orientation date at your institution, along with following documents:
1. Visa application form (which your education counsellor will help you complete)
2. Visa application fee
3. Passport photographs (size 4x6)
4. Passport with a validity period of more than 7 months when entering Australia
5. Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (once your counsellor has applied to institutions for you)
6. IELTS result (your counsellor can book your place in an English test)
7. Academic and work experience documents
8. Statement of purpose
9. Evidence of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare).
* For detailed visa application checklist, please speak to your counsellor.
After applying for visa, you will need to undergo a medical check up by a doctor and have the forms completed.