What makes the Computer-delivered IELTS test different?
Unlike the paper-based IELTS test, you will be taking the Listening, Reading and Writing sections on a computer. Although, the Speaking section will still remain face-to-face, as we believe it is the most effective way of assessing your speaking skills and prompts a more lifelike performance.
All other aspects of the test will remain identical:
- Question types
- Security arrangements
Benefits about Computer-delivered test?
- Receive your results within 3 to 5 days
- Type your answers for the Listening, Reading, Writing test sections
- Same price as the paper-based IELTS test, at SGD365
- Small, custom-built computer test centres for a quiet and secluded atmosphere
- Free Computer-delivered familiarisation test
- Free online practice materials and videos
Find out more about the Computer-delivered IELTS through a test taker
Let's get familiar with the IELTS computer test
Take a look at this short tutorial video to help you understand and prepare for the IELTS computer test.
Before you head into your test, make sure you take some time to get familiar with the computer-delivered format of the test. These sample materials will give you an idea of what to expect in the computer-delivered Listening, Reading and Writing sections.
Practice with some Computer-delivered test questions:
Looking for additional information about taking computer-delivered IELTS. Visit our IELTS Frequently Asked Questions below.
To assist you in getting the best IELTS test scores in the comforts of your home, we have prepared free support tools & preparation course package just for you.
Book your IELTS test with us to enjoy the following perks:
✅ 30 days Macmillan online preparation course
✅ 60 days IELTS Master online by Macquarie University
✅ Virtual Masterclass
✅ Virtual Writing Workshop
✅ Mock Computer-delivered Online Test
Your computer-delivered IELTS tests will also be taken in a safe and clean environment:
- Maximum 10 test takers per session
- Sanitised rooms & equipment
- Temperature taking
- Hand sanitiser readily available
- Test takers and invigilators to wear mask at all times for their Listening, Reading Writing session
- All test takers are required to scan the QR code via our portal before they enter our premises
- Maintaining more than 1 meter distance is being observed at all times between Test Takers and invigilators during the registration and during the test
Find out more IELTS Information
- Book IELTS Test
- What is IELTS
- Why Take IELTS With IDP
- Academic Reading and Writing Tests
- General Reading and Writing Tests
- Listening Practice Tests
- Download IELTS Forms
- Enquiry on Results
- IELTS Familiarisation Test
- IELTS FAQ
- Hear The Difference with IELTS Listening
- IELTS Test Venue
- Master Online Preparation
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
How to Prepare for IELTS
- Prepare For IELTS
- About IELTS Scoring System
- Sample Test
- IELTS Test Fee
- Test Format
- Test Tips
- Test Types