IELTS Practise and Sample Test Materials
Preparing for the IELTS test doesn’t need to be expensive. To score higher in your test, it is recommended that you practice with the IELTS sample tests to learn how to complete it within the allotted time.
IELTS offers Practice Tests (all four components) for Academic and General Training Module. You can access them here.
Why practise with the IELTS sample test?
- Understand the test format: An IELTS practice test helps familiarise you with the test format.
- Questioning pattern: It throws upon an array of questions in different formats preparing you for the actual test.
- Timed conditions testing: Taking the sample test under timed conditions helps you learn how to optimise your time on the test day.
- Improvisation: Sample test for IELTS helps you improvise in every component. You can compare your answers with the model answers to understand the difference.
With continuous practice, you can achieve a high band score and complete your IELTS test within the set time frame.
How to Prepare for IELTS
Find out more IELTS Information
- Book IELTS Test
- What is IELTS
- Why Take IELTS With IDP
- Computer-delivered IELTS
- Academic Reading and Writing Tests
- General Reading and Writing Tests
- Listening Practice Tests
- Download IELTS Forms
- Enquiry on Results
- IELTS Familiarisation Test
- IELTS FAQ
- Hear The Difference with IELTS Listening
- IELTS Test Venue
- Master Online Preparation
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
Register nowWhat is IELTS?