MBA in Canada
Find the MBA you want in Canada
Investing in an MBA can be the key to furthering your career and exploring new markets. Finding the right university with a good reputation can help create a more competitive advantage for your resume while equipping yourself with deeper industrial knowledge management skills and the ability to adapt to the ever-changing business environment.
Why get your MBA in Canada
Multiple reasons make Canada an attractive choice for international students looking to obtain an MBA. These include:
Internationally recognised degree in a high quality educational environment
- A welcoming culture and rich diversity of nationalities that gives students the chance to interact with others from different cultural backgrounds
- Internship programs and the opportunity to work in Canada for up to three years upon graduation
- Affordable living standards and proximity to natural landscapes
- Reputation as a safe and inclusive country
Choosing your university
Here are some key things to look out for in choosing your university:
- Academic Excellence – Research on reviews and teaching professors can give good insight into course curriculum in addition to course descriptions. A good experience can move beyond traditional education boundaries and provides excellent teaching support for the track you wish to pursue.
- Location – Popular choices for study include Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta and Quebec. Choose the city that fits best in terms of lifestyle, budget and university choices.
- Cost – Tuition fees and scholarship can vary between universities, along with the kind of financial assistance and scholarships available.
- International Student Support – Find a university that offers well-planned support for international students, as they can advise on essentials such as accommodation, student welfare, and post-graduate employment opportunities.
Admission requirements for Candian universities
While requirements may differ across universities, typical key requirements for taking an MBA include:
- Qualifications comparable to a Canadian Bachelor's degree
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of usually above 550
- Work Experience
We’re ready when you are. Speak to us and we’ll help you find your best fit.
Canada Higher Education
Information That You Need To Know
- Study in Canada
- Why Study in Canada
- Cost of Study
- Education System
- Employment Prospects
- Health and Support Services
- Living Expenses
- People and Culture
- Places to Visit
- Canada Scholarships
- Shops and Restaurants
- Top Universities in Canada 2020
- Canada Visa Requirements
Study in Different Cities in Canada
Register nowRead more articles